Wrap It Up

Saturday, November 27, 2010

OK, I know there's some of you out there that hit up those Black Friday sales.  Don't be shy.  You know you stood in that long line at Best Buy starting around 5a, or perhaps you were the one in the tent??!  I didn't, but I did have to work.  I've been part-timing, as some of you read, at Anthropologie.  I started exactly one month ago and I am quitting exactly one month in.  Why?  Because I got a full-time job!!!!  SUPER excited.  Anyway, back to holiday sales.  Since some of you braved the crowds and were able to score some great Christmas presents (cheers to you!), you know what your next step is, right?  Wrapping paper.  And that's where my current part-time employer comes in:
I mean, seriously.  How cute are these?!  (And pretty sure this is their first year to sell wrapping supplies so go getcha some and be part of this inaugural season!)

2 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

Awesome wrapping! Are those stamps I see on one of them?? Love it! Congrats on the full time job! (And yes, I was one of those folks out at the stores at 4am...time to wrap wrap wrap now!)

Oh, My Darling said...

Congrats on your job!!!!

Post a Comment